Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forza 3: Progress III

Ferrari FXX
This is an update on my progress on Forza 3 for the Xbox 360. I have made it past Season Four and I am currently on Season Five which start getting difficult without any assists. For some of the races, I started using traction control which reduces throttle to maintain traction. This was because it was hard to keep the wheels from spinning due to the power of R3 cars and it was especially difficult launching the car at the start of the race. The car I mainly stuck with in Season four was the Ferrari FXX as it was one of the fastest cars in that class and faster than the competition. This car was given to me for free at level 35 which I achieved before season four. I didn't need to upgrade the car at all which helped me save money for other cars projects. Season four was still relatively short and it took me about a week to finish.
Koenigsegg CCGT

Season five uses cars from R2 and I am still currently on this season. Now I'm using a lot more assists such as stability control, medium computer difficulty and ABS because these cars require a lot of skill to drive without assists. Even with traction control, it's hard to get a good launch off the line and I usually end up having a hard time catching up. The good thing about Forza 3 is that you'll still get money and experience no matter what place you finish as long as you finish the race. The Koenigsegg CCGT was my car of choice for this season because it was one of the fastest albeit it was hard to handle. Although the races are a lot longer now, you make a lot more money which motivates me to keep playing. I also noticed that season play is getting pretty repetitive despite playing different events. The good thing about this game is that if you get bored of season play, you could always practice painting cars, selling cars on the auction house for a profit or race online with a plethora of game modes.

No comments:

Post a Comment