Monday, May 9, 2011

Concluding Thoughts

From this gameplay, I have learned games are a great form of entertainment. I enjoy playing video games and they are especially fun when you play with friends. I learned that I should play games only when I've finished my homework as sometimes my priorities were out of order. I think video games are time well spent only if you do not play too much as then it could take too much time out of your life. If you have nothing better to do, video games are a great way to past time as they are fun. If I were to design a game, it probably won't be nearly as good as the ones I play as they are produced by huge companies like Turn 10, Microsoft and Blizzard with many developers. Although I didn't learn much from video games, it certainly gives me more ideas for developing a simple game for my ISU.

No comments:

Post a Comment